Thursday, January 16, 2014

16/365

day 16.

Reserved.

that's right.
i said reserved.

yeah, my thought exactly.

how do i photograph that?

i got out my thesaurus this morn 
(i woke up thinking about it-don't worry, i didn't dream about it...that's obsessed. )
and checked out some other words for reserved.

Reserved 1. booked, engaged, held, kept, retained, taken.

i've got it!
i'll call Kirsten.
i'll get a photo of her and her engagement ring!
she's 'reserved'... 'engaged', 'taken'.

or maybe i won't.

so i didn't.

instead i got my daughter to hold the thesaurus open.
i took off my lens, turned it around and got a nice close shot of reserved.

***

then i checked out another photography site i get emails from.
and saw their week's challenge: Bicycles.
*HERE is the challenge.*

we have bikes!
i'll go photograph them. 

waiting for spring...or for most of the snow to leave.



i love my husband's BMX.  
we won't get rid of it..
it's reserved for our son one day!
*all photos taken by me, 
with Gertie.
edited with Photoshop Elements
See where my challenge began : Here


No comments:

Post a Comment