Wednesday, March 5, 2014

48/365, 50/365 & 53/365

these three prompts finish off the month of February.
i'm already into the month of March and have done better 
(it's the 5th day of march and i've taken 3 days worth haha)

so here we go with 48/365
the 17th day of February.
we went to Family Fun day at Camp Mini Yo We.

Where I Stand
watching my littles walk out to learn ice fishing.

there we are, on Mary Lake.
missing daddy.

finishing up the day. 

day 50.
the 19th day of Feb.
Two
my boy lost his two front teeth.
look at that smile!

finally the 22nd of Feb.
we went to dinner at friends'.
they have a beautiful new (to them) puppy.

53/365:
Oh Boy!
(practice portraiture - i chose animal portraiture)


i couldn't take a photo of him and not take one of this beautiful girl.

earlier in the day we blew bubbles in our milk.
Oh Boy! 

*all photos taken by me
with Gertie.
edited with Photoshop Elements
See where my challenge began : Here 

No comments:

Post a Comment